Thursday, April 28, 2016
Thursday, April 14, 2016
Friday, April 1, 2016
Sunday, February 14, 2016
Thursday, February 11, 2016
Happy New Year!
2015 was a wonderful year of ministry for Reaching the Hungry! To summarize, here are some highlights...
- Installed 6 Water Wells in Malawi, Africa saving thousands of lives!
- Showed the Jesus Film 13 times exposing over 15,000 people to the Good News of the Gospel.
- Hosted 4 Mexico Outreaches blessing hundreds of children with back to school backpacks, Christmas gifts, and tons of fun! They all heard the Gospel, the gift that will last for eternity!
- Hosted 8 clinics,(medical and reading glasses)blessing hundreds of people.
- Sent 2 young men to Ethiopia to record the New Testament for Talking Bibles.
- Helped a rural church in Malawi grow and become self-sustaining by planning and funding 10 acres of farming. This will fund the church's annual budget. The church grew from 40 to over 300 in a few months. Plus, they built a new church building that is 3 times the original bldg. We will be installing a water well for them in 2016.
- Helped launch a men's discipleship ranch in Nicaragua. We've sent several teams with resources to help them install a water tank, missionary housing, and start a dormitory.
- Mobilized 235 people on mission's trips throughout the world.
- Launched 2 full-time RtH missionaries. Let me introduce them to you...
CLICK HERE to learn more about Wonderful our RtH Missionary in Malawi, Africa. Read Wonderful's First Year Ministry Report, click HERE